|Job Title||Senior Fundraising Events Executive - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£28000 per annum|
|Job Published||06 Jul 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
TPP is working with a great disability charity who are looking for an experienced Events Fundraiser who is looking to join an established charity's fundraising team. This is an interesting opportunity for an individual who would like to diversify their job role to include management and development of an events programme, including challenge events, special events and stewardship programmes. This job is permanent and based in London.
Key duties within this position include:
- Management and development of a number of challenge events including the London Marathon, Royal Parks and the Great North Run. This includes the recruitment of event participants, maximising fundraising opportunities and increasing awareness of the organisation.
- Leading and development of the organisations stewardship programme, maintaining supporter relationships.
- Must meet fundraising event income targets for the organisation.
- Develop and implement a social media strategy and produce marketing material.
The ideal candidate should posses the following skills and experience:
- Experience of managing all aspects of a challenge events programme.
- Proven track record of consistently achieving income and recruitment targets.
- Extensive experience and excellent skills with managing supporter relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Understanding of financial management.
- Excellent networking skills.
CLOSING DATE : ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040.
Or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.