|Job Title||Senior Fundraiser - Trusts and Statutory - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£33500 - £40000 per annum|
|Job Published||13 Nov 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this world-renowned international development charity as a Senior Trusts and Statutory Fundraiser who will be responsible for managing a portfolio of significant relationships with Trusts and Statutory bodies, soliciting donations in excess of £100,000
Key duties within this position will include:
- Developing and managing a portfolio of 'high value' relationships with major Trust and Statutory funders
- Leading on the development of large and complex funding proposals to major funders involving liaison with senior managers, both internally and externally
- Providing stewardship of funds secured, managing large and complex grants, developing and implementing necessary strategies to ensure sustainability of relationships
- To line manage the work of Trusts Officers and Trainees
- To work closely and pro-actively with colleagues to identify new projects
- Developing multi-year fundraising strategies for major Trusts and / or statutory bodies / programmes
- To work closely with other fundraising teams especially the major donor and corporate teams to maximise gift potential
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience of raising significant funds (£100k+) from Trusts
- Demonstrable experience of monitoring large complex grants from funders
- Experience of working effectively with a range of colleagues to translate plans into funding proposals
- Previous experience of line managing staff preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written
- Computer literate including experience with fundraising databases
Closing Date: 24th November
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice or Ashby on 020 7198 6040 for an informal chat or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP Not for Profit was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.