|Job Title||Senior Fundraiser - One to One Acquisition - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£32.8k - 35.3k per year|
|Job Published||14 Sep 2015|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
TPP is working with a leading children’s charity in the UK that
are recruiting for a new Senior Fundraiser – One to One Acquisition. You will
play a key role in ensuring the effective and timely delivery of donor
recruitment campaigns for the Individual Giving Team. This position is a great
opportunity for an individual with direct marketing experience to join a team responsible
for the organisation’s largest single source of income.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Development and implementation of effective donor recruitment campaigns
- Managing donor channels, including Venues, Door to Door and Telemarketing
- Working with creative agencies and suppliers of One to One Acquisition channels
- Working closely with line management to evaluate and report on Acquisition activity
- Production of communications and messaging that is relevant and inspiring
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of direct marketing including management of telephone marketing campaigns
- Ability to monitor and report on campaigns
- Experience of liaising and negotiating with creative agencies
- Experience of success in delivering acquisition results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.