|Job Title||Senior Finance Manager - International - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£38,128 - 48,846 per year|
|Job Published||08 May 2017|
|Contact Name||Finance Team|
Do you have International NGO experience?
If so an amazing opportunity has come up to work for a leading international Charities based in Oxford.
This is a permanent full time role offering a salary between £38,128 - £48,846 per annum.
You will be leading a team of 5-10 and working very closely with other budget holders.
Candidates applying for this role must be qualified Accountants.
Some of your key duties are:
- Lead the Restricted Funds Finance team
- Lead on the analysis, monitoring, reporting and forecasting of restricted income
- Working closely with the Head of Programme Finance
- Departmental planning and budgeting
- Leading on donor audits
Key skills required for this role are:
- Recognised accountancy qualification
- Knowledge and understanding of institutional donors
- Very strong team management experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge and experience of PeopleSoft Financial systems is desirable
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on email@example.com.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.