|Job Title||Senior Events Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£26k - 28k per year|
|Job Published||18 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Daisy Cooney|
This growing UK medical research, support and campaigning charity is recruiting for a Senior Events Officer to join their fundraising team and lead on the planning and delivery of a range of events. This is a great opportunity for an individual with experience of fundraising events to move into a team where they will move into a warm supportive team, where they will have an opportunity to develop their skills and to be responsible for a portfolio of small event and providing support of large events.
The key responsibilities for this role include;
- Responsible for energising the organisation’s supporters and generating income through both small scale and high profile events
- Work alongside the Events Manager to develop a programme of fundraising events
- Assess income generating potential for events and work with the Events Manager to develop income targets and expenditure for all events
- Be the first point of contact for all participants, ensuring strong and lasting relationships are built by providing excellent supporter care
- Proactively promote the organisation’s bespoke challenge event portfolio
- Manage volunteers and interns to support events
- Develop guidelines on data capture and use of Raiser’s Edge
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience;
- Experience of challenge events fundraising
- Project planning and project management knowledge and skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Good working knowledge of databases – ideally Raiser’s Edge
- Self-sufficient and well organised
Closing Date : Friday 21st August
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.