|Job Title||Senior Events Manager - EXPIRED|
|Location||East London, London|
|Salary||£32765 per annum|
|Job Published||11 May 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This is a great opportunity to join the successful events team at one of the UK's leading children's charities as a Senior Events Manager. You will be responsible for managing a team of fundraisers, working across some of the charity's highest profile challenge and special events.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
- Develop event strategies to deliver on or exceed planned fundraising targets
- Manage the Events Co-ordinators in their day to day job, sharing experiences and providing advice and direction
- Deliver exceptional Event management
- Help to create, devise and implement fundraising ideas and working practices as part of a creative fundraising team
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Managing profitable event relationships within large and complex organisations/companies
- Experience of developing strategies that contribute to organisations objectives
- Proven track record in implementing and managing account plans and delivering financial targets
- Experience of leading and motivating a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.