|Job Title||Senior Events Executive - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£30000 per annum|
|Job Published||11 May 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This household name children's charity that delivers a range of high profile, prestigious fundraising and stewardship events is recruiting for a Senior Events Executive to join its high performing Special Events team.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Planning, managing and delivering events to the highest standard; meeting delivery objectives
- Full management of event logistics including researching and booking venues and managing all suppliers
- Working with high level supporters and committees to develop events income
- Identifying, appointing and managing external agencies and companies including suppliers
- Managing event budgets, ensuring accurate financial record keeping and tracking all income
- Recruiting and managing volunteers, writing and verbally delivering briefs
- Sourcing prizes for auctions, thanking, and logging gifts in kind
- Working with colleagues to produce marketing materials, social media posts and PR for your events
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record of managing and delivering high level events including management of the full event process from inception to delivery
- Evidence of working with external fundraising committees to deliver events
- Budget managements, including forecasting and planning
- Excellent problem solving skills with a proactive approach
- Excellent communication ability, both written and verbal
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.