|Job Title||Senior Donor Development Executive - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£28000 - £32000 per annum|
|Job Published||08 Jul 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
TPP is working with a great disability charity who are looking for a Senior Donor Development Executive to join their fundraising team. This is an excellent opportunity for any individual with direct marketing experience, preferably within the charity sector, to take on a brilliant role project managing donor campaigns. This job is permanent and based in London.
Key duties within this position include:
- End to end project managing of multiple donor development campaigns within the organisation.
- Monitoring of campaigns and keeping the team up to date with campaign performance.
- Providing end of campaign analysis to make strategic recommendations for future campaigns
- Managing and development of strong relationships with suppliers to allow organisation to achieve a campaign's financial objectives.
- Working closely with the Donor Development Manager in planning and management of income and expenditure within the team.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience of direct marketing, including;
o Project managing campaigns
o Direct mail fundraising and regular giving stewardship
- Experience of working with suppliers to gain the best value for money and maintain strong working relationships.
- A strong understanding of financial management
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- A good knowledge of the charity sector
CLOSING DATE : FRIDAY 17th JULY 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040.
Or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.