|Job Title||Senior Donor Acquisition Executive - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£28000 - £32000 per annum|
|Job Published||27 May 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This UK disability charity with ambitious, achievable and exciting plans for the future, is recruiting for a Senior Donor Acquisition Executive to join its talented direct marketing team.
Key duties within this position include:
- Be responsible for managing multiple donor acquisition campaigns, some simultaneously, across a number of channels but primarily direct mail, face to face, telemarketing, lottery and raffle
- Ensure campaigns are delivered to budget, are timely and meet objectives
- Monitor campaign responses and produce regular reports, including analysis in order to make strategic recommendations for future campaigns
- Process and reconcile invoices and maintain a spreadsheet record of expenditure on activity, monitoring against budget
- Support the Donor Acquisition Manager in the planning, forecasting, and management of income and expenditure for the acquisition programmes
- To build good relationships with suppliers including print, fulfilment, creative, and agencies, to ensure campaign objectives are met - this will include writing briefs, securing budget and managing stock as well as other elements
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven relevant direct marketing experience in a charity including communicating effectively using a variety of different channels to a variety of audiences
- Excellent attention to detail, including proof reading skills
- Experience of project managing multiple direct marketing campaigns to deadlines
- Experience of working with suppliers and developing strong working relationships
- Experience of using marketing databases
- Good knowledge of charity sector and direct marketing best practice and techniques
- Understanding of financial management including budgeting, forecasting, and analysis
- Excellent organisation skills, and top level communication ability
Closing date: 8th June 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.