|Job Title||Senior DM Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£3400 - £34000 per annum|
|Job Published||06 Feb 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UKs most loved animal charities as a Senior Direct Marketing Officer. The post holder will manage and deliver a range of direct marketing activity with a focus on recruiting and retaining supporters.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Maximise donor loyalty and regular giving income in-line with set targets
- Maintain and strengthen agency relationships including negotiation and training fundraisers
- Deliver maximum lifetime value from and improve retention of our regular givers
- Managing the day to day running of direct marketing campaigns; including campaign planning, creative development, co-ordinating print and production
- Monitoring and evaluating campaigns against budgeted targets and KPIs and reporting
- Work with Database Team to set up reports and information management systems as required
- recruit, motivate and line manage staff, developing the team using coaching and training methods
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to plan, implement and evaluate direct marketing campaigns with a substantial understanding of DM acquisition and retention across a range of media channels
- Experience of coaching and developing team members
- Proven ability to analyse results of campaigns, understand the key performance indicators affecting outcomes and use learnings to recommend future activity
- Demonstrable experience of working with internal teams and external suppliers, negotiating costs, managing relationships and ensuring positive outcomes
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
Closing Date: 16th February
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice or Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.