|Job Title||Senior Direct Marketing Officer (Retention) - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£35,045 - 41,720 per year|
|Job Published||06 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This is nine month maternity cover opportunity for a Senior Direct Marketing Officer to be part of an international charity that does whatever it takes until every child is safe. This charity ensures the world’s children are fed, vaccinated, educated and protected.
As a Senior Direct Marketing Officer (Retention) you will be playing a key role in supporting the work of the Retention team and DM team to help reach the challenging targets. The DM income target is £39 million.
The specific purpose of this role is to further develop and implement the strategy for the New Supporter Welcome programme (NSW), which will engage new supporters during their first six months journey with the charity and to line manage the DM Executive.
The role will be largely strategic and creative, you will be responsible for a number of test campaigns across sms, email, telephone and mail.
- Line managing the DM executive, ensuring that individual objectives and development opportunities are met.
- Leading the overall development of the NSW programme and responsible for the campaign management in some elements of the programme; external agencies.
- Overseeing the management and delivery of the NSW programme across a full range of retention media in line with planned budgets and targets.
- Working with the Fundraising Strategy and Knowledge team to deliver analysis and insight.
- Responsible for analysing DM campaigns.
- Responsible for contributing to the strategic planning of ongoing supporter journeys.
- Contributing to the planning process for the direct marketing team.
- Experience in managing direct marketing campaigns.
- Experience of working with expenditure budgets of at least £500k.
- Experience of line management.
- Experience of developing and implementing direct marketing test programmes.
- Management of external agencies and direct marketing suppliers.
- Ability to use Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written, verbal and relationship building skills.
CLOSING DATE: 19th AUGUST
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Emily on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Free training for fundraisers provided!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute Of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP recruitment website: http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.