|Job Title||Senior Direct Marketing Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£28k - 30k per year|
|Job Published||24 Nov 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This amazing medical charity is recruiting for a Senior Direct Marketing Officer to join their team. This is a new role created due to significant investment in the individual giving program and you will be working with an experienced Head of Fundraising.
Key duties within this position include:
- Test, develop and implement a full range of donor recruitment and retention techniques
- Execute and manage the approved direct marketing campaigns across a range of channels including online, face to face and direct mail
- Work closely with internal departments to deliver campaigns including the data and comms teams
- Maximise donor value and the programme’s cost effectiveness through segmentation and analysis
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in direct marketing with demonstrable success in managing a range of donor recruitment and development techniques
- Experience of analysing and interpreting complex numerical data
- Experience of managing relationships with external agencies and suppliers
Closing Date: 10th December
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.