|Job Title||Senior Direct Marketing Officer - EXPIRED|
|Location||East London, London|
|Salary||£26304 - £32765 per annum|
|Job Published||16 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This leading children's charity is recruiting for a Senior Direct Marketing Executive to join its direct marketing team that is responsible for raising £15million from individuals using a range of techniques. You will have complete ownership of your campaigns from briefing, production, development and testing as well as liaising with agencies.
Key duties within this position include:
- To project manage a range of 'high risk' direct marketing campaigns, which have substantial income & expenditure budgets
- To assist the Manager in the analysis, evaluation and reporting of campaigns, drawing conclusions and making recommendations for future activity
- To support the manager with the development of annual direct marketing plans and their implementation
- To monitor budgets on a monthly basis and forecast income and expenditure, including reporting on monthly budget variances
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Solid experience of project managing a range of direct marketing campaigns
- Understanding of and an ability to manage and monitor budgets
- Experience of selecting data and the principals of data segmentation for use in direct marketing campaigns
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing, to a range of people at different levels of the organisation and with different target markets
Closing Date: 5th July 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.