|Job Title||Senior Direct Marketing Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£30,763 per year|
|Job Published||16 Feb 2017|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
We are working with a fantastic international development charity that works tirelessly to combat poverty and its causes, particularly affecting children to recruit for their new Senior Direct Marketing Officer. You will deliver high value sponsorship experience through the development, execution, and innovation of direct marketing channels to drive supporter loyalty and donations.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Project manage a range of direct marketing campaigns across various channels including direct mail, email, DRTV, and other channels
- Manage the relationship with agencies: design, print, online, digital, and film
- Line-manage two mid-level marketing team members to deliver integrated campaigns to supporters
- Assist in the analysis, evaluation and reporting of campaigns, drawing conclusions and making recommendations for future activity
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working in direct marketing in the fundraising sector
-Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
Closing Date: 5 March 2017
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.