|Job Title||Senior Direct Marketing Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£28000 - £32000 per annum|
|Job Published||04 Feb 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This is a great opportunity to join this disability charity as a Senior Direct Marketing Officer. The post holder will have ownership of a range of direct marketing activity with a focus on recruiting and retaining supporters.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Managing the day to day running of direct marketing campaigns; including campaign planning, creative development, co-ordinating print and production
- Manage the performance of external suppliers to deliver campaigns including : Door to Door (D2D), direct mail, digital, and telemarketing (TM)
- responsibility for tracking and monitoring the committed giving income and expenditure budget
- To assist in the selection and sign off of data for all direct marketing campaigns managed
- Have overall responsibility for reaching new donor targets and campaign income targets
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of project managing a range of direct marketing campaigns including door to door
- Experience of managing external agencies and suppliers
- Demonstrable success in meeting fundraising targets
- Web editing skills using a content management system
- Ability to understand and work with income and expenditure budgets
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
Closing Date: 18th February
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice or Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.