|Job Title||Senior Direct Marketing Executive - Supporter Development - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£27829 - £34226 per annum|
|Job Published||22 Jan 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This leading children's charity is currently recruiting for a Senior Direct Marketing Executive - Retention. The post holder will be responsible for delivering a variety of campaigns across different marketing channels including telemarketing and direct mail to increase the value of the supporter journey.
Key duties within this role will include:
- To feed into the on-going development of the supporter development strategy
- Improving campaign analysis and evaluation including benchmarking key performance indicators
- To work with Manager to monitor budgets on a monthly basis and forecast income and expenditure, including reporting on monthly budget variances
- To project manage a range of 'high risk' direct marketing campaigns, which have substantial income & expenditure budgets
- To proof read all campaign materials and ensure amends have been done
- Brief and liaise with external agencies/suppliers in the delivery of specific projects
- To mentor Direct Marketing Execs assessing their on-going training needs, providing & implementing training recommendations
- Working with the team to segment the database, to ensure the most appropriate use of the data
- Ensure the campaigns operate to schedule and budget
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience project managing direct marketing campaigns across a wide range of media including telemarketing, direct mail, DRTV, outdoor advertising, digital marketing
- Understanding of and an ability to manage and monitor project budgets
- Experience of selecting data and the principals of data segmentation for use in direct marketing campaigns
- Experience of database targeting, segmentation, testing and response analysis
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to motivate and develop colleagues
Closing Date: 2nd February
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice or Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.