|Job Title||Senior Development Manager (Trusts) - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Job Published||15 Jul 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
Are you looking to take on more responsibility and maximise a great charity's income?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team dedicated to providing information and emotional support for young people all over the UK. They do this by reaching young people and supporting young lives through online services.
You will be maximising their trusts fundraising income in line with the organisational strategy. You will identify and implement new income and revenue opportunities alongside managing existing relationships with funders. The charity is small and collaborative, so whilst you will lead on trusts fundraising, you will also have exposure to other areas, especially corporate. You will have a genuine impact on the services of the charity, being involved in key decision meetings and shaping new projects for funder guidelines.
- Identifying and implementing a strategy for trusts fundraising for the charity.
- Managing a number of significant existing relationships with funders giving at multi-year, 6-figure level
- Securing new support from key funders not currently associated with the charity
- Assisting with corporate fundraising where necessary
- Shaping the bids with the Operations team to ensure the strategy is effectively reflected to funders and partners.
- Making sure that all fundraising opportunities are identified and promoted effectively and that funders are followed up, thanked and supported.
- Interfacing through personal, written and telephone contact with important partners, with a view to promoting proposals and getting feedback.
- Ensuring that the contacts and proposals are monitored and recorded and assure that the success rates are tracked through the financial system and Raiser's Edge.
- A proven track record of six figure income generation from trusts, government and EU fundraising is essential. Experience in corporate, community and events fundraising is also welcome.
- Proven experience of securing, managing and developing high value partnerships, including multi-faceted strategic partnership.
- Experience of maintaining and updating prospect contact records on Raisers Edge (or another CRM system).
- Experience of developing successful proposals in partnership with external organisations.
- Proven ability to build lasting relationships with stakeholders at a range of levels.
The charity is looking to see candidates as and when, so if you are interested please call Emily at TPP ASAP on 0207 198 6040.
We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Free training for fundraisers provided!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute Of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP recruitment website: http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.