|Job Title||Senior Development Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£38k - 42k per year|
|Job Published||06 Jan 2016|
|Contact Name||Ashby Jenkins|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced fundraiser to join one of the UKs most innovative and influential charities as a Senior Development Manager. You will focus on generating income from trusts and foundations, statutory funders and corporates, helping secure funding for exciting research projects.
You will work as part of an dynamic, successful and inspiring team; a key part of this role will be building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders ensuring the continuation of successful collaborative working.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Generating income through research and business development helping to secure funding from charitable trusts, corporate and statutory sources
- Working with research staff to manage the development of well-crafted funding proposals
- Manage and develop cultivation activities for key funders and prospects
- Monitor income and budgets, update the database and manage a pipeline of funder prospects identifying uplift opportunities where appropriate
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven success in securing significant income from Corporates, Trusts and Foundations and/or Statutory sources
- Previous experience of stewarding donor relationships
- Excellent sales, negotiation and relationship management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to distil complex information
- Intellectual curiosity
You will need to be a creative, self-starter with strong fundraising experience who is passionate about social change and keen to work within a supportive and ambitious environment.
Closing Date: 20th January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.