|Job Title||Senior Development Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£34828 - £40761 per annum|
|Job Published||13 Jan 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
We are pleased to be working with one of London's most well-known universities and this is an exciting opportunity to join the fundraising team as a Development Manager. You will be responsible for soliciting gifts from high net worth individuals, co-ordinating approaches and identifying suitable fundraising projects.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Soliciting gifts and other support for the University from individuals
- Soliciting grants, sponsorship and other support from companies and trusts
- Develop and maintain a sustainable and committed portfolio of prospects and donors including prospect identification, qualification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship
- Identifying suitable projects for fundraising and developing proposals for supporters
- Preparing high quality fundraising materials both generic and tailor-made for individual prospects
-Providing training in fundraising for University staff and University leadership
- Analyse and report on fundraising activities
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Personal success in working with major donors
- Experience in stewardship and cultivation programmes
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with people at all levels
- Highly organised and efficient. Numerically and financially literate with a sharp eye for detail
- IT literate with a familiarity with Microsoft packages. Experienced in the use of Raiser's Edge or other fundraising database
Closing Date: asap
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice or Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.