|Job Title||Senior Database Officer - EXPIRED|
|Location||North West London, London|
|Salary||£30000 - £33000 per annum|
|Job Published||24 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
Our client is a fantastic music therapy charity looking to recruit a Senior Database professional.
This is a stand alone role and you will be expected to maintain the performance, integrity and the security of the fundraising database.
Main duties for the Senior Database Officer include:
- Providing a high quality service to database users across the fundraising and accounts teams.
- To take a lead on any database project work including activities linked to the CRM.
- To take ownership of the charity's fundraising database (currently Advantage NFP Fundraiser)
- To maintain and develop the database (currently 100,000 records)
- Assisting the team with database maintenance tasks such as de-duplicating records and running regular diagnostics liaising with the database supplier where required.
- To produce and develop manuals and guidance notes regarding any updates.
- Ensuring the security of the database and the data it holds meets the Data Protection Act.
- Download and import data from third party websites (JustGiving etc)
- Conducting all data entry requirements across all fundraising programs.
- To run the Gift Aid claims on a quarterly basis.
- Support the fundraising and communications team by providing data insight in order to inform strategies and activities.
Essential criteria for the Senior Database Officer includes:
- Recent experience in a demonstrably similar role using a CRM database
- Database management experience, including data cleansing and de-duplication
- Experience of using and Microsoft Access databases
Desirable criteria Senior Database Officer includes:
- Experience of working in a charity or other not for profit organisation and understanding of databases as fundraising/marketing tools
- Experience of finance systems and processes
- Working knowledge of SQL and experience of writing SQL queries and stored procedures
To apply for this
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.