|Job Title||Senior Data Officer - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£32622 per annum|
|Job Published||26 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
This city-based mental health charity are recruiting an experienced Senior Data Officer to work closely with the Data Manager and be responsible for
administering the day to day operation of the database.
Main duties for the Senior Database Officer includes:
- Work with the Data Manager to provide high quality data, robustly tested and
researched data insights.
- Import and update personal and transaction data from internal and external
sources into the database
- Work closely with various departments to delivery extensive data selections and segmentations.
- Proactively contribute to developing and improving database functionality
- Assist Data Manager in formulation of procedures (process documentation) and user
- Ensure donors/supporters data held conforms to Data Protection Act.
Essential criteria for the Senior Database Officer includes:
- Experience of delivering excellent customer care in a data environment.
- Experience of administering CRM database systems (CARE or equivalent)
- Providing database user support.
- Experience of administering data extractions (mailings selections) and data import procedures.
- Experience of producing analysis from customer/supporter databases to inform marketing
- Experience of developing and documenting operational business processes, procedures and
- Advanced working knowledge of SQL (version 2005 and above)
including writing complex queries.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Access.
To apply for this Senior Database Officer role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 51141CK. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.