|Job Title||Senior Data Analyst (Marketing) - EXPIRED|
|Contract Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Salary||£16.80 - £18.60 per hour|
|Job Published||02 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Temporary Team|
Senior Data Analyst (Marketing) - Temporary
Our client a large childrens charity is seeking an expereince senior data marketing analyst on a temporary basis for 6-8 weeks with possible extension to join them ASAP at a busy time for the team.
The role of Senior Data Analystr in Individual Giving is to work within the
Database Marketing and Financial Planning team working with the supporter database on a daily basis to ensure:
- Expert supporter selections and segmentation
- Accurate and relevant information about how campaigns are performing
- Short and long term analysis which can effectively guide our donor development and recruitment activity
- Knowledge of the lifetime value of our donor segments
- Insight into the motivations, attitudes and values of supporters/potential supporters so that our communications are relevant, targeted and effective
- Financial planning tools so that we can budget accurately and monitor the
performance of those budgets on a regular basis
Knowledge and experience
1.Substantial database marketing experience, to include:
*Use of mainframe database for file selections
*Use of reporting packages, specifically SQL
*Data analysis and mining, specifically using Viper, Faststats or similar software
*Development of databases
2.Experience of success in information provision/data recording/financial reporting.
3.Experience of success in delivering results as set out in a team or departmental plan.
4.Experience in using windows based software packages including word processing, spreadsheets, electronic mail and the internet, in order to deliver tasks and projects.
5.Direct marketing, or other relevant qualification
Senior Data Analyst (Marketing)
£16.80ph - £18.60ph - PAYE
Reference - 51826PMR
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.