|Job Title||Senior Customer Support Coordinator - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£26500 - £28500 per annum|
|Job Published||19 Jan 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
This well established conservation and leisure charity are based in the heart of Docklands.
They are recruiting a senior administrator to be first point of contact for incoming calls and emails,
line manage other administrators and receptionist.
Main duties include:
- streamline complaints process and reply to all incoming emails in a professional manner.
- take on some leadership responsibilities within the office, including line management of admin officer.
- responsible for customer service function.
- provide admin support to the chair person and board members.
- assist in ad-hoc events and volunteer engagement.
Essential criteria includes:
- Extensive senior administrator experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong written and spoken English skills.
- Previous line management skills (desirable).
To apply for this Senior Customer Support Coordinator role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 50286GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.