|Job Title||Senior Corporate Relationships Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£38k per year|
|Job Published||20 Nov 2015|
|Contact Name||Emily Birch|
TPP Fundraising is working with an exciting entrepreneurial organisation who fund financial education services to empower young people to recruit for a Senior Corporate Relationship Manager. This role will have both a focus on account management of existing corporate partners and on developing and pitching to potential corporate partners. The primary purpose for this role is to drive forward this vital income stream for the organisation to ensure the continued growth of income.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To devise and implement an account mapping plan of corporate partners to generate income and develop relationship
- Aim to be creative and innovative in generating funds from existing and new partners
- Provide appropriate quality account management to all supporters in your portfolio
- Identify new business opportunities and successfully pitch to these
Successful applicants will have the following experience and skills:
- Successful track record of generating significant donation income from corporate partners
- Experience of delivering creative sales pitches
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong relationship development skills
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Emily on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a ?100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.