|Job Title||Senior Corporate Partnerships Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£32229 per annum|
|Job Published||27 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
TPP is working alongside a leading national health charity to recruit a Senior Corporate Partnerships Officer for their fundraising team. This is a full time, permanent position based at their head office in London.
The main purpose of this role is that the successful candidate will be responsible for account managing key relationships with corporate partners and helping generate new business.
The key responsibilities and duties include:
- Implement the charity's strategy for maximising income from corporate fundraising.
- Lead and account manage one of the charity's key partnerships.
- Report back on how this support has made a difference, demonstrating a clear understanding of the breadth and depth of the charity's work.
- Provide excellent account management to corporate supporters, providing highest levels of customer care and effective corporate relationship management.
- Monitor and evaluate corporate partnership activity and provide regular updates and reports.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of account managing significant Charity of the Year partnerships.
- Experience of presenting, speaking at events or delivering corporate pitches.
- Experience of using a database to monitor and manage corporate relationships.
- Experience of using a range of research techniques to keep abreast of funding opportunities and to conduct due diligence on companies.
- A proven track record of providing high level of customer care
- Excellent written English and a high attention to detail for writing professional proposals, letters and reports.
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.