|Job Title||Senior Corporate Fundraising Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£40,649 per year|
|Job Published||16 Sep 2015|
|Contact Name||Daisy Cooney|
TPP is working with a leading support charity that is recruiting for a new Senior Corporate Fundraising Manager. This role focusses specifically on leading the development, management and delivery of the organisation's corporate fundraising strategy and is a great opportunity for an individual with substantial experience of corporate fundraising and account management to develop an exciting and growing team.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Lead on the development and management of the organisation?s corporate fundraising strategy
- Be part of the Senior Management Team
- Overall management responsibility, including line management of the corporate fundraising team
- Propose, negotiate and take responsibility for corporate income and expenditure across the team
- Report on the team?s activity highlights success, opportunities and concerns
- Develop persuasive and innovative proposals to secure income from corporate partners
- Responsibility for establishing income streams such as COTY, employee fundraising programmes and strategic partnerships
- Identify, develop and establish new business focussed income streams
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Substantial experience of corporate fundraising, new business development and account management
- Experience of delivering across corporate fundraising streams such as COTY, strategic partnerships and sponsorship
- Experience of developing strategic plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to and experience of project management
Closing Date: 24th September 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a ?100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.