|Job Title||Senior Corporate Account Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£34.5k per year|
|Job Published||16 Oct 2015|
|Contact Name||Alice Wood|
Do you have a proven track record of successful delivery and management of corporate partnerships?
Do you have experience of line managing?
Are you looking for your next challenge in an exciting and ambitious charity? If so, this role could be for you!
We are currently working with a leading cancer charity in the UK to recruit for their next Senior Corporate Account Manager. We are looking for an individual who is excited by the prospect of managing and developing large and high value partnerships for the organisation and somebody who would have relevant experience to line manage two members of the team. This is a great opportunity to work on some really valuable partnerships to the organisation.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Effective management and development or large and high value partnerships with an agreed portfolio of National Corporate supporters
- Line Management of two direct line reports
- Devise plans based on research and corporate expertise to deliver realistic income targets
- Identify and maximise all fundraising opportunities within each corporate partner
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant account management experience in corporate fundraising
- Management of Charity of the Year partnerships
- Excellent report and proposal writing experience
- Ability to and experience of line management
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Not for Profit to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a ?100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.