|Job Title||Senior Corporate Account Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£35050 - £37550 per annum|
|Job Published||30 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
A leading national health charity seeks to recruit a Senior Corporate Account Manager for their fundraising team. This is a full time, permanent position based at their head office in London.
The main focus of the role will be to manage and develop key corporate partnerships in order to maximise income, whilst ensuring that all fundraising opportunities are maximised and that the objectives of both client and the organisation are fulfilled.
The key responsibilities and duties include:
- Be responsible for managing a portfolio of key corporate clients and to develop each relationship to ensure long term fundraising revenue for the Charity.
- Ensure that all agreed objectives and expectations of both the client and the charity are met.
- Attend and chair regular meetings with clients.
- Prepare annual fundraising plans and liaise with other departments within fundraising, ensuring the client is supported in carrying out these plans.
- To work towards targets and report on all financial arrangements with corporate clients ensuring that all income and expenditure is accounted for and appropriately included in the budget.
- Undertake day to day line management duties
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of managing large corporate partnerships and of effective corporate fundraising methods.
- Line management experience and experience of managing and working with volunteers.
- In depth understanding and experience of the different corporate fundraising income streams.
- Experience of setting and achieving financial targets.
- Ability to manage client expectations.
- Ability to coordinate internal stakeholders.
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking and administrative skills.
- Strong commercial awareness.
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.