|Job Title||Senior Community Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£37k - 39k per year|
|Job Published||20 May 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This health charity with a great reputation is recruiting for a Senior Community Fundraising Manager to join their team. The team is headed up by an extremely experienced fundraiser who will be great to work with and learn from.
You will be responsible for building and uplifting relationships with high-value community groups and managing in-memory funds.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Design and implement development plans for a portfolio of high value supporter relationships and prospects
- Grow and engage volunteer groups
- Line manage three direct reports, helping to inspire and motivate them
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of effective fundraising relationship management and supporter development with a focus on high-value community groups
- Excellent interpersonal skills – a persuasive communicator both face to face and written
- Ability to motivate others, mentor and coach them in goal delivery
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.