|Job Title||Senior Campaigns Manager, Retention - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£39,099 to £40,282|
|Job Published||27 Jul 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This respected international development organisation is recruiting for a Senior Campaigns Manager, Retention to focus on planning and delivering a number of strategic retention projects via a range of channels to achieve supporter development targets. You will be joining a successful team within the sector and will have the opportunity to work on some innovative campaigns.
Key duties within this position will be:
- Lead on strategy development for the welcome programme of all new supporters to the organisation in their first twelve months
- Develop a close working relationship with internal colleagues including the data team
- Line manage one member of staff
- Plan and manage all aspects of specific direct marketing campaigns from creation of the brief to end of campaign reporting
- Support with finance reporting processes including management accounts, and budget reforecasting
- Conduct analysis of key insights and learnings from past campaigns
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant experience within direct marketing and of developing highly sophisticated donor journeys, with proven ability to reduce attrition
- Experience in planning and managing direct marketing campaigns
- Experience of managing creative, print or media agencies and of building a good rapport with external organisations
- Experience of monitoring, reporting and reforecasting against plans and budgets
- Experience of devising and planning data segmentation strategies
- Previous line management experience
The charity is keen to hear from anyone who would like to discuss this opportunity further so please contact Alice at TPP on 020 7198 6040 for an initial chat about the role.
Alternatively feel free to email your CV to email@example.com in the first instance. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.