|Job Title||Senior Acquisition Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£30k - 33k per year|
|Job Published||17 Feb 2017|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This is a great opportunity for you to join one of the UK’s leading homelessness charities as a Senior Acquisition Officer you will manage Acquisition and Welcome campaigns across face to face, digital and door drops.
Key duties within this role will include:
- To be responsible for management of Acquisition and Welcome campaigns through Direct Mail, Face to Face and Digital
- Management and co-ordination of external agencies
- To work with Acquisition Manager to design and test new creative approaches to maximise campaign outcome
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant direct marketing experience within a multi-channel, multi discipline environment
- Experience of key marketing principles and techniques, including copy writing, creative development and online campaigns
- Experience of monitoring and reporting against plans and budgets
Closing Date: 2nd March
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
If you know someone who is interested in this role either email us their contact details or ask them to contact us directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with £100 if we place them in a permanent role.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.