|Job Title||Sales Executive - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£26k - 28.5k per year|
|Job Published||04 Sep 2015|
|Contact Name||Glen Manners|
A Professional Body for Facilities Management is currently recruiting for a Sales Executive to assist the Business Relationship Manager in their Hertfordshire office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the business growth strategy through direct sales and upselling commercial opportunities, whilst providing excellent standards of service.
Main duties for the Sales Executive include:
• Responsible for initiating and developing business relationships.
• Working with the Business Relationship Manager to develop membership acquisition and retention campaigns.
• Identifying target organisations, upselling and maximising commercial opportunities.
• Promoting sales of sponsorships and event packages and membership sales including; recruitment, engagement and retention.
Essential criteria for Support Care Coordinator include:
• Essentially the successful post holder will have a minimum of three year previous experience working within a similar targeted sales environment.
• A proven ability of working with a membership and contact database system (adept in MS Office, membership or similar).
• UK Travel may be required to attend specific industry events / member meeting.
To apply for this Sales Executive role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 52739GM, all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.