|Job Title||Sales and Marketing Officer - 8- 12 month contract - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£30000 - £34000 per annum|
|Job Published||20 Feb 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Marketing|
A fantastic opportunity has come up for an experience sales and marketing officer to work for a well known arts trust. The trust is responsible for the care and preservation of its collection and its presentation to the public. This post is part of the marketing team that is responsible for planning, delivery and evaluation of marketing activity to promote visits to sites across the UK, including London and Edinburgh. You would be arranging online and offline campaigns to attract audiences from UK and overseas to a range of visits across consumer, group and travel trade markets.
They have fantastic benefits including free gym and free lunch from day one and 15% pension after 6 months.
- Experience of sales marketing in travel and trade ( ideally cultural heritage sector)
- Experience of working with travel industry - ticket agencies and/or tour operators.
- Proficient use of Excel and spreadsheet analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with keen eye for detail.
- Proven negotiating skills, eye for contractual details
- Confidence and ability to deal with people of all levels, proven networker.
For further details or how to apply please send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly to this adert.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.