|Job Title||Sales & Events Manager - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London|
|Salary||£28k per year|
|Job Published||02 Sep 2016|
|Contact Name||OS Perm Team|
This well respected Social Enterprise are recruiting an experienced Events professional to help the wider commercial team meet their annual sales targets by increasing occupancy and revenue through a proactive programme of activity, targeting new business and increasing revenue from existing business.
Please note this is not a business development role per se, on any given year you can expect to service over 300 events from the charities current and continued client relationships.
The social enterprise offers a wide variety of meeting and conference rooms that you will help hire out to a variety of corporate and non corporate clients.
The premises have a hospitality team that will ensure events run smoothly on the day, with your focus mainly being back-office around contract negotiation, client care and administration of each individual event.
Essential criteria for the Sales and Events Manager include:
- Extensive event administration experience - ideally in a commercial context - conferences, weddings, hotels etc.
- Experience of working to KPI's
- Proven track record of business development planning and meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Excellent customer service and relationship management skills
- Highly organised and able to manage conflicting priorities to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate including use of Microsoft Office packages
To apply for this Events role, please email your CV to our HR & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 57426GM
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.