|Job Title||Safeguarding Administrator - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£20k per year|
|Job Published||06 Apr 2016|
|Contact Name||Sean Brinkley|
This Anglican organisation (based in Central London) are seeking a Safeguarding Administrator to provide centralised administrative support to the Safeguarding team on a part time (4 days per week) basis.
The role will comprise of effective administrative support, workshop coordination and auditing, in addition to being first point of contact for queries relating to safeguarding.
Main duties include:
• Take a proactive approach to ensure service users are aware of responsibilities surrounding safeguarding
• Promote safeguarding services
• Administer safeguarding training events throughout the organisation
• Ensure the accurate maintenance of the database
• Provide administrative assistance to safeguarding projects
Essential criteria include:
• Extensive experience in an administrative role with a strong eye for detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Customer focussed
• IT literate
• Knowledge of the Disclosure and Barring Service
• Experience processing DBS forms is desirable
To apply for the Safeguarding Administrator role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 53996SBR. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.