|Job Title||Running Events Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Job Published||15 Oct 2015|
|Contact Name||Marianne Pattison|
A leading UK children’s charity seeks to recruit a Running Events Fundraiser to join their Events Fundraising team. This is a full time, permanent position, working for at their head office in London.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
• To project manage specific event activities, co-ordinate cross fundraising activity, develop materials, keep track of budgets and evaluate as appropriate.
• To develop specific activities and build existing activities to increase participation and income.
• Work closely with the line Manager to identify and implement new opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness.
• Work as part of the team to deliver the overall department objectives.
• Evaluate the performance of specific activities and to provide financial information as required.
Skills and Experience:
• Running / Challenge / Bespoke event experience
• Highly developed written and verbal communication skills to deliver fundraising pitches, ideas and activity updates to a range of audiences in a clear, inspiring and confident way.
• Well-developed ability to build, manage and develop relationships with individuals within an organisation and externally and achieve objectives through these relationships.
• Ability to successfully negotiate with others to achieve desired outcomes.
• Proven ability to work with and through other teams and departments to maximise results for an organisation
Closing date: Wednesday 21st October
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.