|Job Title||Risk and Compliance Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£37,366 - 42,806 per year|
|Job Published||29 Sep 2015|
|Contact Name||Penny Raven|
Risk and Compliance Manager - 6 month contract
Our client a major children's charity are seeking a Risk and Compliance Manager to join their team on a 6 month fixed term contract; based close to Shoreditch and also walking distance from Liverpool Street Station; salary £37,366 -£42,806pa (pro-rata).
The role will involve identifying, helping to set and manage procedures and required standards around compliance, policy and risk. This person will be responsible for ensuring that the fundraising team meets all regulatory requirements and for providing support to fundraisers and senior management. This role will also be responsible for project managing work to help manage and improve risk and compliance.
The chosen candidate will need to be able to demonstrate strong analytical, research and interpretation skills, and have experience and understanding around compliance. Knowledge of the regulatory requirements across the charity sector is desired but not essential as long as the candidate can demonstrate that they are able to pick up new concepts quickly.
Knowledge and experience
- An in depth knowledge and experience of managing compliance.
- Experience around managing compliance practices relating to charities is desirable but not essential.
- A successful track record of ensuring organisational compliance.
- Substantial experience of success in contributing to an organisation's strategy.
- Experience of using Windows-based software packages, including word processing, spreadsheets, electronic mail and the internet.
Risk and Compliance Manager
6 Month Contract
£37,366 - £42,806pa (pro-rata).
Closing date 8th October interviews w/c 12th October with ASAP start