|Job Title||Research Awards Officer (Grants) - EXPIRED|
|Location||West End, London|
|Salary||£27000 per annum|
|Job Published||18 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
This prestigious academic body are recruiting an experienced Events & Grants officer to coordinate education-related events, seminars or workshops.
This is a 1 year contract, however funding-permitting could be extended.
Please note the role will start week after after Easter, so this wouldn't suit candidtates who were required to give a full months' notice.
The role will require you to provide grants coordination for an academic research awards programme.
You will assess applications, help to make offers to those succesfull and then build relationships with the targeted academics to help facilitate knowledge sharing events and workshops within each awarded grant.
Essential criteria for the Academic Events Officer include:
- Languages is a major bonus (French / Spanish)
- Posses an Undergraduate Degree
- Grants experience
- Previous experience with a client engagement focus.
- Events coordination for either seminars/workshops/conferences is desirable.
- Budget management experience.
- The successful candidate will also have strong client engagement skills with the ability to liaise with academic stakeholders.
To apply for this Academic Events & Grants Officer role, please email your CV
to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 51042GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.