|Job Title||Regular Giving Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£30529 per annum|
|Job Published||13 Feb 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This leading cancer care charity is recruiting for an Individual Giving Officer (Regular Giving) to join its successful direct marketing team. The post holder will be supporting the Senior Campaigns Manager and delivering individual giving programme.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Managing the day to day elements of the regular giving acquisition and stewardship campaigns
- Researching content and images for new appeals/newsletters
- Checking data selections and exclusions are correct at all stages of each campaign
- Developing supporter journeys for newly acquired regular givers to maximise retention
- Helping to plan campaigns and develop targeting and testing strategies to improve performance
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with creative and fundraising agencies including quote negotiation
- Producing analysis for each campaign, using it to make recommendations for the content and contact strategy of future appeals
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record of project managing multiple direct marketing campaigns from concept to delivery
- Substantial understanding of direct marketing acquisition and retention across a range of media channels
- Experience of managing relationships with suppliers, fundraising agencies and creative agencies
- Knowledge of how to analyse campaign results and analytical ability
- Experience of monitoring income and expenditure budgets
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.