|Job Title||Registration Operations Officer|
|Salary||£22025.00 - £25911.00 per annum|
|Job Published||04 Jul 2017|
We're currently working with an established regulatory body based in Central London who are looking for a Registration Operations Officer to provide operational project support.
Main duties for the Registration Operations Officer:
* Provide day to day project support
* Liaise with customers on a regular basis to resolve queries
* Maintain communications with those on their register, providing updates on the organisation and relevant legislation as necessary
* Build data criteria for its exploration to support improvement programmes
* Provide administrative support to various teams as necessary
Essential criteria for the Registration Operations Officer:
* Strong attention detail and accuracy
* Experience providing excellent customer service in an office based environment
* Strong communication skills including a high standard of written and spoken English
* Experience working within a deadline driven environment
* Experience working within a regulatory function would be ideal
* Educated to GCSE level
To apply for this Registration Operations Officer post, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 61563DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Digital Officer (Part-Time) I am currently working with a world renowned membership body and this team in particular boasts both a collaborative and inclusive ethos, and most importantly a warm, diverse and modern working culture. Due to an increasing workload, the Digital team are now looking...
A heritage charity based near Gatwick is seeking an experienced compliance officer to working on a part time basis (20 hours). The main focus of this role is to be the central point of contact for the charity's operational processes and procedures. Key responsibilities for the Compliance Offic...
Database Admin Officer (Access) Our client an advice charity are seeking an administrator who has advanced knowledge of MS Access to support with an initial 3 week project, then moving into a support role thereafter for approx. 8 weeks starting ASAP. Main Purpose of Job: To provide support t...
Our client is a leading professional regulator and they are recruiting an experienced receptionist to provide professional, customer-facing service to all visitors to the office. You will meet and greet all visitors, face-to-face, plus manage both telephone and e-mail enquiries. You will work ...