|Job Title||Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Elderly Care - Christian Charity - EXPIRED|
|Location||South East London, London|
|Salary||£26000 per annum + 30000+ ote|
|Job Published||30 Apr 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Healthcare|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health to join the team of a leading Christian Not for Profit Care organisation based in South East London.
Successful applicants will be well rewarded with an OTE in excess of £30,000 and will have a passion for elderly care and mentorship.
This Charity takes pride in the training and development of its Nurses and actively pursues a policy of internal promotion.
Key duties will include:
- Ensuring service users receive and excellent standard of care
- To assist with the development and implementation of individual care plans
- To empower, train and develop support staff
- To promote the independence of service users
- To engage enthusiastically with relatives of service users
For more information about joining this unique and happy nursing team please call 0207 198 6080
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.