|Job Title||Regional Fundraising Officer|
|Salary||£28k per year + £3500 car allowance|
|Job Published||10 Jan 2017|
This growing charity with a dedicated core of supporters is recruiting for a Regional Fundraising Officer to join its talented team and generate income across the following areas: Berkshire, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire. A home-based role, this is an opportunity to work across income teams as part of a high performing team.
Key duties within the position will be as follows:
- Support the Community Fundraising Manager to develop the charity’s community fundraising strategy
- Deliver strategy and income generation within your geographical area
- Support existing volunteer fundraisers to encourage continued loyalty to the organisation and to maximise their fundraising potential
- Recruit new fundraisers to your network
- Identify and apply for COTY partnerships worth up to circa £50,000
- Ensure that fundraising activity is implemented and managed locally to deliver budgets, targets and income in line with strategy
- Provide excellent donor stewardship and customer service to community fundraising supporters
- Provide high quality account management to corporate partners and volunteer groups within your area
- Manage recruitment process of new volunteers and fundraising groups in your area including liaising with local community organisations including golf clubs and schools
- Present to community organisations for recruitment and cultivation purposes
- Accurately track and record contact with community groups and corporate partners for planning and reporting processes
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Track record of successful community fundraising
- Experience of recruiting key volunteers and fundraising supporters
- Experience of fundraising in a relationship driven role or of generating income from corporate partners
- Experience of public speaking and engaging audiences through face to face communication
- Top level communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice Wood on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This small and friendly health charity are recruiting for a Fundraising Officer to join them on a part-time basis (up to 21 hours per week). You will play a key role in growing income from their community fundraising relationships across companies, volunteer groups, schools and faith groups. Yo...
Are you looking for a new challenge in 2017? Are you an innovative and inspirational fundraiser with a skill for delivering stirring presentations? We are working with a very special local charity in Manchester to recruit a talented Community Fundraiser to join their amazing community fundrais...
Whilst working for this organisation you will see smiling faces every day. This animal charity are passionate about teaching children the necessary skills involved in taking care of animals. They have grown substantially over the years, building both a national and international presence. With...
We are working with a national charity dedicated to championing and supporting relatives as caregivers to children to help recruit for their new Fundraising Manager. Working in this small and dedicated team, you will be responsible for generating significant funds for the organisation, primaril...