|Job Title||Regional Fundraising Manager - EXPIRED|
|Location||East Riding of Yorkshire, East Riding of Yorkshire|
|Salary||£26000 per annum + car allowance|
|Job Published||09 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Regional|
The Regional Fundraising Manager will cover the North East and Yorkshire and will develop, implement and manage the fundraising strategy, including community, events and local corporate and major donor support. The post holder will also recruit, support and develop a network of volunteers.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with following experience;
* Significant community fundraising experience
* Experienced managing volunteers
* Experienced in working with prospecting income pipelines - income/expenditure budgets
* Excellent communication skills
* Be autonomous and entrepreneurial
* Experienced approach to networking
* Adequate space to work from home
This role is homebased across the North East and Yorkshire.
Closing Date: 8th April 2015
If you would like to discuss this post further please call 0191 2299595
For more information on this role, or to apply online, please visit: www.tpp.co.uk/job/J50940EDR
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.