|Job Title||Regional Fundraising Development Coordinator - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£29,430 - 33,066 per year|
|Job Published||06 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Daisy Cooney|
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established children’s society based in London as a Regional Fundraising Development Coordinator within the London region on a fixed term 6 month contract. This role will focus on the development and growth of income from new and existing sporting and challenge events within the regions. This is a great opportunity for an individual with some experience of managing sports and challenge events to join a successful fundraising team.
Key responsibilities within this role will include;
- Development of existing and new sporting and challenge events in order to generate substantial income through retention and recruitment of key supporting audiences
- Effective use of direct mail, telemarketing and digital channels to maximise income
- Support the Regional Fundraising Development Manager in managing sporting and challenge events, including;
- Project managing campaigns
- Monitor income and expenditure
- Evaluating all completed events
- Maintain effective systems for the management of data throughout the events portfolio
- Provide general administration to the team
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience;
- Some previous responsibility for organising sports and/or challenge events
- Ability to organise and analyse data
- Some experience of project managing an event
- Experience of writing effective letters, emails and promotional materials.
Closing date – ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.