|Job Title||Regional Fundraiser - Scotland - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£18k - 35k per year|
|Job Published||27 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Regional Team|
International Islamic Charity – Regional Fundraiser (Scotland) - based Glasgow - £18,000 - £35,000 depending on experience – Reference J52879EDR
This international Islamic charity is recruiting for a Regional Fundraiser covering the Midlands who will be responsible for driving growth from volunteer groups, local business and high net worth individuals. If you are an enthusiastic fundraiser with an interest in improving the lives of impoverished communities across the globe then this could be the right role for you.
Overall responsibilities for this role include
- To organise and co-ordinate regular local campaigns, fundraising activities and events
- To establish and maintain relationships with key contacts – including volunteers groups, schools, businesses and community leaders
- Proactively seek new funders and individuals or opportunities for donors
- Monitor and evaluate financial and non-financial targets for your area including expenditure and reporting progress regularly
- To support the team to manage existing volunteer and voluntary group relationships
The successful candidate should have the following experience:
- Experience of regional fundraising including corporate, community groups and events
- Experience of budget setting and monitoring
- Experience of working with volunteers
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise a complicated workload
Closing Date: 14th September
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ellisa on 0191 2299595 or send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference J52879EDR
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.