|Job Title||Regional Fundraiser - home based - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£27k - 35k per year|
|Job Published||26 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Ashby Jenkins|
This international Islamic charity is recruiting for a Regional Fundraiser who will be responsible for driving growth from volunteer groups, local business and high net worth individuals. If you are an enthusiastic fundraiser with an interest in improving the lives of impoverished communities across the globe then this could be the right role for you.
Overall responsibilities for this role include
- To organise and co-ordinate regular local campaigns and fundraising activities and events
- To establish and maintain relationships with key contacts – including donors, volunteers, schools, businesses and local community leaders
- Proactively seek new funders and individuals or opportunities for donors
- Monitor and evaluate financial and non-financial targets for your area including expenditure and reporting progress regularly
- To support the team to manage existing volunteer and voluntary group relationships
The successful candidate should have the following experience:
- Experience of regional fundraising including corporate, community groups and events
- Experience of budget setting and monitoring
- Experience of working with volunteers
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise a complicated workload
Closing Date: 14th September
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.