|Job Title||Regional Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Location||South East England,|
|Salary||£22966 - £27131 per annum|
|Job Published||09 Jul 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
One of the UKs largest children's charities is recruiting for an Area Fundraising Manager to join their supportive team. The post holder will develop regional fundraising initiatives and implement central office fundraising ideas. This is a great time to join an organisation with a great brand and help raise income.
Overall responsibilities for this role include
- Plan & implement a proactive programme of volunteer and supporter led activity in your area
- Monitor and evaluate financial and non-financial targets for your area including expenditure and reporting progress regularly
- Develop and implement a fundraising plan based on local opportunities for growth
- Encourage and support individuals to raise funds of region respond to donations and maintain data base records
- To support the team to manage existing volunteer and voluntary group relationships
The successful candidate should have the following experience:
- Experience of regional fundraising including corporate, community groups and events
- Experience of budget setting and monitoring
- Experience of working with volunteers
Closing Date: 28th July
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.