|Job Title||Regional Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£24000 - £26000 per annum|
|Job Published||29 Apr 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
TPP is working alongside a successful and inspiring children's charity to recruit a Regional Fundraiser to cover London, Essex and Kent. This is a full time, permanent position inclusive of working from home.
This is an excellent opportunity for a community fundraiser to work as part of a strong regional team to develop their community fundraising career.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
- Devise, implement and monitor a regional strategy to ensure the agreed regional budget is achieved and monitor income variances and implement solutions to rectify them.
- Recruit and develop supporters to maximise income and build lasting relationships.
- Recruit, manage and develop fundraising groups ensuring they receive appropriate communication and support and highlight areas for new group.
- Proactively develop fundraising opportunities across a broad range of target markets including; small corporates, community groups, individuals and schools.
- Work closely with the Volunteering Manager in order to recruit, manage and develop volunteers
- Work effectively with all departments across the organisation to maximise opportunities and help achieve the wider organisational goals.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Proven experience of Community Fundraising
- Proven ability to meet income targets
- Ability to plan, develop and achieve results from new ideas
- Confident public speaker
- Effective networking skills and the ability to build relationships with a diverse range of people
- Willing to travel and to work evenings and weekends
- Full clean driving licence
Closing date: Tuesday 12th May
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.