|Job Title||Regional Director / National Business Development Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£45k per year + 40% bonus|
|Job Published||18 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Glen Manners|
A globally recognised professional membership body and awarding organisation based in New Malden, near Wimbledon are recruiting for a Regional Director of Business Development in the UK and Ireland.
The key focus of this role is to significantly increase UK & Ireland sales based on allocated regions focusing on FE?s, HE?s, Training Companies & Corporates both existing and new, establishing, developing and maintaining relationships with tuition providers, universities and regulatory bodies.
This is a full time, permanent position with a salary circa ?45k and a 40% bonus.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Driving growth by increasing student registrations and recruiting new tuition providers
- Establishing, developing and maintaining relationships with tuition providers, universities and regulatory bodies
- Coordinate the specific objectives of the sales plan and the functional departments of the company - most specifically with the Marketing, Finance, Education and Product Development teams
- Spend time in the field both with and key prospects/Influencers including government officials, educational leaders and existing customers
- Keep up to date with market/industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies
Key criteria for this role include:
- Understanding and clear interest in the academic sector, including online developments such as e-learning and mobile apps
- Experience of working closely and at the most senior levels with academics, universities, governments, regulators and/or relevant customers in home markets.
- Substantial experience of sales and relationship management with excellent communication and presentation skills within the HE & FE sector.
- Analytical with experience of using 360 sales metrics Miller Hyman, SPIN management performance systems or similar for lead qualification, benchmarking and key performance indicators (KPI) including risk analysis
- Experience of working with a sales forecasting / CRM system i.e. Salesforce.
To apply for this Regional Director role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 52770GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.