|Job Title||Regional Community Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£28000 - £30000 per annum|
|Job Published||09 Jan 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
One of the UKs most loved animal charities is currently recruiting for a Community Fundraising Manager who will be responsible for leading the community fundraising team to deliver ambitious income targets.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Lead on the development and delivery of the community fundraising programme
- Set, monitor and report on financial and non- financial KPIs, reconcile monthly and reforecast quarterly
- Work proactively with the Regional Community Fundraisers to identify and develop fundraising opportunities
- Manage the development and delivery of fundraising products to recruit new supporters
- Develop and oversee stewardship and communication plans with community audiences
- Develop, implement and manage plans and budgets for the Community Fundraising Team
- Lead the team including setting objectives, undertaking regular one to ones, performance reviews and identifying development requirements
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- A track record of successfully motivating, leading and developing high performance teams
- Experience of delivering and increasing income from community fundraising and recruiting new community audiences
- Excellent project management skills- Experience of setting, monitoring and managing income and expenditure budgets
- Excellent communication skills including written and oral
- Strong computer literacy skills and charity database skills
Closing Date: 18th January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice or Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.